I didn’t get a chance to get down and do any new stamping this week, but I wanted to post something for Halloween. So I turned to My Digital Studio (MDS) and created this digital card in mere minutes. I was able to create it from the comfort of my couch on my laptop using a stamp set that I don’t yet own (but just ordered)….Eat, Drink, & Be Scary (the pumpkin image). I love how they have elements in the software program that aren’t available as actual products (i.e. basic gray brads, torn edge stamp, basic black grid patterns designer paper).
Have you ordered your copy of MDS yet? Order your copy here (click Shop Now to get started).
My Digital Studio, #118108, $79.95
** Or host a $400 workshop with me in November and get My Digital Studio at half-price!
- Stamps: eat, drink, & be scary, fundamental phrases, ABC alphabet lower, torn edge
- Inks: only orange, basic gray, basic black
- Cardstock: only orange, basic gray, whisper white, basic black grid DSP
- Embellishments: basic gray brads
- Punches: square scallop (enlarged slightly to fit the pumpkin image)