I’m so excited about the results of my weight loss that I had to share. The photo on the left was taken the first day I started Isagenix. The photo on the right was taken 1 month later. At that point, I had lost 15 lbs and 32 inches. I’ve actually just completed Day 40 on the program and I’m down 3 more pounds plus 8 more inches for a total loss of 18 lbs and 40 inches.
If you’ve been struggling to lose weight and feel like you will never succeed, then I urge you to try this program. I was feeling so hopeless until I found Isagenix.
I’ve had a lot of questions about & interest in Isagenix, so I thought I’d provide the information here. The 30 Day Cleanse System is what I am using right now. You replace 2 meals a day with an Isagenix shake and then have 1 healthy meal. You will also be eating a healthy snack (i.e. apple, veggies) every 2 hours and drinking lots of water (1/2 your body weight in ounces). Once a week, you will be doing a nutritional cleanse during which you drink the Isagenix Cleanse For Life liquid and eat IsaSnacks tablets and IsaDelights dark chocolates (optional). The cleanse day will help your body eliminate toxins and impurities that you’re exposed to on a daily basis and may offer the following benefits:
• Increased energy and endurance
• Loss of excess weight
• Increased resistance to oxidative stress
• Improved mental and physical performance
• Strengthened immune system
• Supports cardiovascular, respiratory and circulatory health
• Aids digestive health
Note: Nutrional Clenasing DOES NOT mean you have to be by a toilet all day…..that is Colon Cleansing!
I have tried every diet you can think of and have been frustrated about being hungry "ALL" the time. With Isagenix I can honestly say, I am NOT HUNGRY on this program! I am also one that needs results right away, so I don't go gaining again, and this system WORKS for me!
I have LOADS more energy than before, and I can only see that getting better! What happens is this system FLOODS your body with vitamins & nutrients that are missing in our diets (that is why we feel hungry all the time) and you will notice a difference in the first few days.
I’ll be honest. I debated for 3 months before starting Isagenix because I had several concerns:
- I was worried that the shakes would not fill me up. Well, the shakes really do fill me up and you can add ice & fruit to make them more filling.
- I didn’t think I would be able to do a cleanse day since I have hypoglycemia. The cleanse day is ALOT easier than I expected. If I start to experience hypoglycemic symptoms, I just have a healthy snack.
- The cost of the 30-day System is somewhat pricey. It turns out the price of the System works out to roughly $4.50 per replaced meal. I was easily spending that by eating out and purchasing a lot of processed, prepped foods. Besides that, I know that my health is worth this investment. Isagenix has a 30-day money back guarantee, so I knew I could try it RISK FREE. And if that’s not convincing enough, you can actually earn money with Isagenix and potentially get your products paid for (ask me how!).
I sure wish I had started when I first heard about it as I’d be that much further in my weight loss journey. Don’t let that happen to you! Now that I’ve been on these products, I can truly say that they work! Even if you don’t need to lose much weight, but want to be healthier and have more energy…these products will work for you too! I am so excited about these products that I want to share it with everyone!!
For those that have asked, I do sell Isagenix, but I would rather sign you up as an Associate. Here's why:
- You get a much bigger discount (Regularly $374, down to $260 for the 30-day System.
- You can then buy products whenever you want.
- And even better, you can earn compensation!
http://tkieninger.isagenix.com – my Isagenix website
http://soskinnyontheinside.blogspot.com – my weight loss blog