This tutorial will show you how to make a Circle Top Card. See my previous post for an example and some additional information.
1) Start with a piece of cardstock measuring 4-1/4 x 7-3/4 inches.
2) Place the cardstock in your cutter on it's longest side.
3.) Make a small score mark in the center of your cardstock at 5-1/2 inches. DO NOT make a score line across the entire piece as it will show on your card.
4) Place your cardstock on your coluzzle cutting mat with the longer piece of cardstock (from the score mark) is closer to you. Now layer the coluzzle circle template on top so that the outer edge of your cardstock is centered between the outside grooves in the template.
5) You'll notice on your coluzzle template that there is a break in the grooves, so that the grooves actually form 2 mirror-image rainbow shapes. Align your coluzzle so that one of those rainbow shapes is pointing straight up.
6) Now further align your coluzzle template so that the center score mark on your cardstock (from step 3) meets the 3rd groove down from the top on the template.
7) Place your coluzzle knife inside the 3rd groove down from the top and cut that half circle.
8) Your cardstock should now look like this....
9) Bend the cardstock so that the piece of the cardstock above the half circle cut meets the bottom edge of your cardstock. Your card should now look like this....